Admire Paestum with a city tour! Enjoy an experience discovering this famous and historical ancient greek city! Enjoy a walking tour dedicated to culture in a timeless place: Paestum!
Discover “Poseidon city” corners, between ancient histories, traditions and historical findings. This city has retained its charm thanks to its majestic temples and other wonderful monuments, which represent Magna Grecia greatness.
Follow an expert guide between the archaeological site alleys and listen to the legends of an ancient city rich in history and culture.
Make your holiday in nature unique, choose an outdoor activity, discover Paestum! Immerse yourself with a walking tour discovering one of the most fascinating cities of the past.
Where it will take place
The experience takes place in Paestum, historical city of Ancient Greece, close to Salerno.
If you love light hikings, outdoor exploring activities or city tours, choose this Paestum experience! Follow an expert guide, discover this suggestive place’s ancient history. Enjoy a unique cultural tour!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All
- When: Every day (not available on Mondays), all year round
- Meeting point and time: Paestum railway station | H.10.00 A.M.
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Language: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Data sheet: Meeting with the guide - Welcome coffee - Paestum Archaeological Park guided tour - Museum and early Christian Church tour
- Price: 6/7 people €44 | 2/3 people €79
What it includes
- Expert guide
- Welcome coffee
- Paestum Archaeological Park / Museum / Early Christian Church entrance ticket
- Cultural walking tour
- Medical insurance