One day between olive oil and wine! Enjoy a wine tasting and a guided walking tour in Torgiano Museum, Umbria.
A roman age lovely village, nowadays Torgiano is famous for its excellent agricultural productions, which made Torgiano one of the italian capitals of olive oil and wine.
Start your eating Italy tour in Olive Oil Museum, a product which is a symbol of food culture in Italy; where a guide shows you its history and its countless virtues. Continue your travel into the 5000 years of Italian food and wine tradition history, counted through fascinating archaeological finds and decorations.
At the end of Museum’s path, enjoy a rich wine tasting accompanied by a brunch based on typical products in one of the best local wineries!
Take advantage of the opportunity to combine your experience with an overnight stay in a 4 stars local farmhouse.
Enjoy your culinary weekend away in Italy, the ideal solution for a romantic break, a holiday with activities for your family or an amusing trip to live with your best friends!
Where it will take place
Olive oil and wine museum as well as the winery are located in Torgiano, in Umbria. Both are part of the famous Lungarotti winery.
Don’t miss the opportunity to combine an interesting guided walking tour in Torgiano Olive oil and wine Museum with a wine tasting and an unmissable farmhouse holiday! Taste a rich lunch based on delicious local products.
An experience to remember with a smile on your face! :)
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All
- When: From October to March: 10-13 or 15-17 (closed on Monday and Christmas day) | On April, May and June: 10-13 or 15-17 (closed on Monday) | On July, August and September: 10-18
- Meeting point and meeting hour: Main Square of Torgiano, H.10.00 A.M.| H.11.00 A.M. | 12.00 A.M.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian, english, german
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 8
- Price: Adults 169,00 euros per person | kids under 12 years old 139,00 euros per person
What it includes
- Olive oil and wine Museum guided tour (1 hour)
- Wine tasting with a sommelier
- Lunch or dinner at Torgiano winery Bistrot
- 4 stars farmhouse 1 night stay with typical breakfast included