Ancient paths and breathtaking views for one of the best guided hikings in Italy! Discover Capo Figari and Cala Moresca!
Immerse yourself in the wonderful Sardinian landscape! Capo Figari is a natural monument 290 metres high overlooking the Sardinia crystalline sea!
Have fun and explore it on a hiking path made of dirt and adventurous roads until the peak, discover a breathtaking landscape!
Reach the wonderful Cala Moresca beach, you deserve a regenerating bath in its wonderful waters after such a long adventure! ;)
What are you waiting for? Discover the most magical places of the island and enjoy breathtaking views!
Where it will take place
The activity takes place in Italy, between Capo Figari and Cala Moresca, Sardinia.
Are you looking for an unusual activity to do during your holiday?
Choose a guided hiking in Capo Figari nature, one of the highest mountains in Sardinia!
Follow the expert guide and walk along fascinating paths. Discover a wonderful view once you reach the peak. Complete your experience with a bath in Cala Moresca beach waters and bring home the memory of an unforgettable day!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: this outdoor activity is suitable for trained people
- When: All year round
- Meeting point and time: Agree the details with the guide and the provider during the reservation | H.8.30 A.M.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Difficulty: Medium
- Languages: Italian, english, french
- Minimum participants: 4
- Maximum participants: 10
- Equipment required: Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, minimum 3 litres of water per person, packed lunch, camera
- Difficulty levels:
- Data sheet:
- Path length: 6,5 Kilometres
- Gradient: 2 metres
- Walking time: 4 hour
- Price: 74,00 euros (per person)
What it includes
- Guided hiking
- Insurance and civil liability provided by the guide