Live one day dedicated to nature and outdoor exploring activities. Enjoy a light hiking on a horse in Quisisana! Choose to live unforgettable emotions in Quisisana Wood, a magic area surrounded by unspoiled nature.
This area is well known for its healing functions: clean air and spring water are a real panacea, in fact, the name “Quisisana” comes from the expression “here you get healthy”.
Enjoy a fantastic panoramic view over Naples Gulf, horse riding is the ideal activity to enjoy this area in total relaxation! It’s time to climb Faito Mount! Go up on a cable car and give yourself a guided tour in this suggestive place rich in history!
Make your holiday in nature unique! An outdoor activity like this allows you to discover this authentic area in the heart of Campania.
Where it will take place
The activity takes place between Quisisana and Faito Mount, close to Castellammare di Stabia, Campania.
Discover this Campania authentic side with a suggestive horse riding between Quisisana woods, a magic and unspoiled place! Admire Naples Gulf from the top of a cable car which takes you to Faito Mount peaks.
When and how to participate
- Useful to: Everyone
- When: Every day
- Meeting point and time: Circumvesuviana di Castellammare di Stabia station | H.10.30 A.M.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Difficulty: Medium
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Minimum age: 16 (minors have to be accompanied by an adult)
- Equipment required: Comfortable shoes, long trousers, water
- Data sheet: Participants meeting - Transfer to Fontana del Re (Castellammare di Stabia) - Horse riding - Transfer to the cable car - Faito Mount tour - Typical products tasting - Cable car descent and return (H.6.00 P.M.)
- Price: €124
What it includes
- Round-trip transfer service Castellammare station
- Horse riding + Faito Mount tour
- Tasting (please report any food intolerance)
- Medical insurance