Explore the Italian most colorful villages alleys, Dozza! Admire wonderful paintings and taste local products!
Discover Dozza village, a small place considered as one of the most typical medieval villages in Italy. Walk along its alleys, immersed in the silence, between the painted houses. Every wall has its own artwork!
This suggestive outdoor art gallery is the main character of “Biennale del Muro Dipinto” an event that hosts lots of visitors every year! This walking tour takes you to discover Dozza history, from its artistic walls to the fascinating Rocca Sforzesca.
Continue your walking tour enjoying a rich local products based food and wine tasting. Don’t miss the opportunity to taste the best of local gastronomy!
Dive into Dozza art and nature, spend one day between this village's wonderful colors!
Where it will take place
The experience takes place in Dozza, a suggestive medieval village, 6 kilometres colser to Imola.
Live a wonderful city tour between Dozza, admire the wonderful paintings on the houses and taste the best local products! Enjoy a fascinating walking tour to share with people you love!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All, families, small groups
- When: From Monday to Saturday | From H. 8.00 A.M. to 12:30 or from 13.00 P.M. to 18.30 P.M.
- Duration: 2 hours and a half
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 10
- Equipment required: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Data sheet: Tasting doesn’t include gluten free menù
- Price: Adults €76,00 | Kids 5-18 years old €29,00 | Kids under 5 years old: free
What it includes
- Dozza village walking tour
- Typical products tasting
Book and receive confirmation within 24 hours maximum.
No charge applied if activity is not available.