Enjoy an unusual Sardinia guided tour discovering this region's historical side: explore Cagliari suggestives underground!
Are you a city tours lover? Take advantage of this light hiking and outdoor exploring activity inside Cagliari history, from its origins until today! Immerse yourself in history! These underground ruins are date back to the Phoenicians' time. Over the years they became a refuge from Second World War bombing!
Discover Santo Sepolcro and Santa Restituta crypts secrets: they’re perfect examples of art, history and tradition of Sardinian civilization. Discover testimonies, novels and legends linked to Cagliari historical districts!
Continue your Sardinia tour towards Salesiani Gallery, an 800’s limestone quarry. In candlelight, which illuminates this structure, an expert guide tells you about this quarry history. A really suggestive experience!
Enjoy a path between art, culture and tradition in Cagliari, live a unique and unforgettable adventure!
Where it will take place
The experience takes place in Cagliari, Sardinia, between this city's historical basements.
Tired of the same guided tours? Historical Sardinia awaits you for a path in Cagliari historical basements.
Live a suggestive experience and enrich your holiday with an outdoor activity between nature, art and local culture. Bring home an unforgettable memory of Cagliari!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All, families, groups
- When: Available all year round, from Monday to Saturday, in the morning and in the afternoon
- Meeting point: Please contact the provider to get more information
- Duration: 2 hours and a half
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 25
- Minimum age: 13
- Price (per person): 2-4 people: €45,00 | 5-7 people: €40,00 | 8-11 people: €35,00 | 12-15: €30,00 | 16-20 people: €25,00 | 21-25 people: €20,00
What it includes
- Cagliari basements guided tour
- Expert guide on site