Immerse yourself in Cagliari authentic flavours: live an unusual guided food tour and taste Cagliari best products!
This is not the same city tour! Dive into a Villanova district guided tour, exploring its artisan shops and walking along its alleys.
Admire the Ancient Cafè, San Giacomo and San Domenico Churches and the other cultural attractions which characterise this city’s history.
And then… it’s time to visit San Benedetto Market, the Cagliari street food centre. Enjoy a fantastic food tour and taste many typical products: mullet roe, cheeses, cold cuts and many others, everything accompanied by a delicious local wine glass for a complete experience! Enrich your tasting with a delicious gelato in a local artisan ice cream shop!
Discover Sardinian food and wine, live an experience between flavours, traditions and history.
Where it will take place
The activity takes place at Villanova district in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Take part in an unusual Sardinia tour. Visit San benedetto market and discover Sardinia through its food tour flavours.
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All, families, groups
- When: All year round, from Monday to Saturday, in the morning
- Meeting point: Please contact the provider to get more information
- Duration: 2 hours and a half
- Difficulty: Easy
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 12
- Minimum age: 13 (minors have to be accompanied by an adult)
- Price (per person): 2-4 people: €55,00 | 5-8 people: €50,00 | 9-12 people: €45,00
What it includes
This tasting package include:
- Villanova district guided tour
- San Benedetto Market food tour
- Expert guide