Discover Cagliari's unique taste with a unique food tour between its specialties. Discover and taste this city's history!
Explore Marina district, a multicultural area near Cagliari Port, where tasting specialties born from the perfect different cultures and traditions mix.
Taste the famous Tortolì oysters, typical cheeses, cold cuts and delicious local wines: strong and real tastes that permits you to live Sardinia in all its typicality. An expert local guide tells you about Marina district histories and legends! Enjoy a Cagliari gourmet food tour, from the appetizers to the dessert!
Enjoy local flavours and traditions, bring home the memory of an unforgettable experience!
Where it will take place
This eating tour takes place in Italy, Sardinia, between Cagliari port districts and its typical markets.
Take advantage of an activity dedicated to Cagliari typical food and wine! Live an unforgettable guided visit to Cagliari Marina district. Enjoy local products and discover Sardinia's real taste!
When and how to participate
- Useful to: All, families, groups
- When: All year round, from Monday to Saturday | Ideal time: 7.00 P.M.
- Meeting point:Please contact the provider to get more information
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Languages: Italian, english
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 12
- Minimum age: 13 (minors have to be accompanied by an adult)
- Price (per person): 2-4 people: €80,00 | 5-8 people: €75,00 | 9-12: €70,00
What it includes
This tasting package includes:
- Marina district (Cagliari) guided food tour
- Typical products tasting